Richard White, The Accidental Salesman®, shares a wealth of field-tested experience, tips, techniques and strategies to enable the most reluctant networker to become a comfortable and confident professional.
This Networking Survival Guide is for:
- Entrepreneurs lacking a sales background
- Consultants, Coaches and Trainers
- Professionals such as Bankers, Accountants, Lawyers, Architects and Engineers
- Freelancers and Career-Minded Jobseekers
- Franchise Owners and Network Marketers
- Sales People, Marketers, Authors, Professional Speakers and Experts
- Anyone with Business Development in their job description
Inside you will learn how to:
- Always have an appealing answer when asked “What do you do?”
- Hone your ‘elevator pitch’ and gain a razor sharp edge over your competitors
- Win powerful referrals into large organisations
- Save time by becoming a more efficient networker
- Persuade influential people to help you
- Massively increase new business without cold calling
- Get people to enthusiastically recommend you to their friends and contacts
Whether you’re an experienced business networker or just getting started, you can massively improve your results and enjoy doing it. This book shows you how.
Richard White is a sales coach and trainer for small and medium sized technology companies. He specialises in enabling clients to win more business from large companies through effective networking. Richard is a sought after speaker on the subject areas of business networking and sales communication.
Richard holds an MBA from Cranfield School of Management where he specialised in the marketing of services. He worked as a business intelligence consultant for over 10 years working for Oracle before going on to build a successful consulting practice for an Oracle partner.
Richard is a Master NLP Coach and Master NLP Practitioner and is skilled in helping technically minded people feel more comfortable about sales. He is known as The AccidentalSalesman® and is the founder of TheAccidentalSalesman.com.
Richard is a recent convert to trekking having fulfilled a lifetime ambition of visiting Machu Pichu in Peru. He is also a regular visitor to the cinema and enjoys dinner parties with friends.You can contact Richard at email@example.com